POST 1: MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hi 😄, I’m Estefani Labrín Maureira, I was born on June 3rd, 2002 in San Bernardo, I was live there until 6 years old and then I moved at Puente Alto where I live now.

I studied in a school in La Florida until 9 years old and then I changed a professional technical high school in Puente Alto where I studied accounting, I was finished of studied there at final of 2019 and I did my professional practice, so I finished at high school with a technical degree in accounting 😋, then in 2020 I beginning studied architecture in the Universidad de Chile.

I have 2 oldest sisters 👩👩and 1 oldest brother 👨, I’m the youngest, and I have 5 nephews and 1 niece. I live with my parents and 1 of my sisters, her son and partner 👨👩👧👪. I have a godmother and godfather that I consider my family, my second parents, and their 2 daughters I consider my sisters, since my childhood until now I spent time with them.

In my free time I like play videogames 🎮(recently I play so much League of Legends, I don’t recommend it), I like the board games too, especially the chess ♚♛, but nobody play with me 😔, I like very much listen music, I’m fan of Chinese’s (K-pop) but I listen rap and some Chilean musicians too 🎧🎵, also the anime consume many of my free time (the problem is that there are not more SNK Sunday’s 😭).

In short, this is a little of my life, thank you for read me.

Comments

  1. Hello Estefani, I hope you're well.
    First of all, let me tell you that I congratulate you for already getting your first technical career. It's amazing, personally I would have liked to have had my technical career too, besides a professional one, but I couldn't. :(
    I'm glad you have a good relationship with your family and that you live with one of your nephews. Kids always somehow always brighten up the home.
    Why don't you recommend playing lol? JAJAJ. I usually play Valorant, which also belongs to Riot company. For the same reason, my friends who play Lol, made me download it to play it too, and with the same account JAJAJA. You don't recommend it then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a recommendation of more series I have many under my sleeve, I know that dark world of league of legends, I hate it but I can't stop playing it, and for making worst theres a new champ!!, the only thing that relieves my soul is that i haven't bought anithing of riot games, it's nice to meet you, I hope reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm watching steins gate, i like it. I don't know much anime, but is very interesting .
    you have a big family, how does it feel? I have never had a big family :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Estefani, your family is beautiful, I love children. I always get the League of Legends ad on YouTube and I hate it hahaha. I also really like Chilean rap and music, which ones do you usually listen to? Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Estefani, it is incredibly fun that you play a videogame but I don't recommend it, really is so addictive? I would like to know, because my friend plays every day all the time League of legends, but she told me to play and I find it striking, however I do not have time for this. I hope you are well. Regards, bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts