POST 5: A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Sincerely, about my favorite photo I can say that I have a lot, and the majority are of my friends when they are distracted and look ugly👺😂. But if I have choose one that aren't of my ugly friends🤣, I pick this👇.



I took this photograph when, with my family, were of vacation in Panguipulli, at south of Chile🗻, in February in this year more specifically, and we were camping in the place named Puñir, next to Puñir river and lake🌅.

This photograph I took at my nephew 👦when he was sitting front at lake, sunbathe🌞 for the dry after bathe in the lake🤽, and also when he was distracted watching the skyline🌄, so he doesn't realized it when I took the photo😝.

I like this photo because I took spontaneously, the only that I put was the Dynamic Focus mode of the camera of my smartphone📱, but anything more than this🙃.

Comments

  1. Hello Estefani, very nice photo and the horizon in the background, it looks like a professional photography hahaha, it seems that the Dynamic Focus mode of your smartphone works magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Estefani, the description of the photo remember me the meme of "take me a photo like I don´t realize" xd, but out of jokes is a nice photo and the context of the south of Chile and a lake in the background is a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts