POST 6: FREE/THEMED POST

Hi! everyone✋, in this post I’m going to talk about my favorite series and I would like start talking about of the anime No Game No Life🎮, this anime release in 2014 and tell the history of two brothers, Sora and Shiro👧👦, and their way through for a world🪐 revolve around games.

This anime I like for some reasons, one is its graphic and design stile🎨, the colors in this series are so pastel and this is one reason that I like so much💗, other reason is the  personality of the protagonists and the humor that have the anime in general, and other thing that I like is the way that advance and develop the history and their relation with the different games throughout history🎮♕, but there is one thing that I don't like it of this anime and is that only have one season (12 episodes) and one film, and the studio don't make more seasons😞😭, or at least for now don't there any confirmed, and this I really don't like because is a one of my favorite series of all time.

Comments

Popular Posts