POST 10: EVALUATION OF BLOG EXPERIENCE / SOME REFLECTIONS.

Sincerely this year, or mid-year, was nice in all aspect😀. My grades were good, and every time are better. With respect to “friends” in the university, can is better, but I don’t complain, in special in this situation of pandemic🤧.

Other good thing that happened me, is that in this year I can have a scholarship💸🥳, thing that don’t had de last year, and this is so good for the economic stability of my family. Is some comforting because now, in special my mom👩, can less work and rest a little more.

One thing that isn’t good for me in this situation of pandemic, is that I can’t see at my friends👫👭 so much as like it, and this affect negatively, even if not seem effect. But even though I don’t see it so much, I talk and play videogames 🎮a lot with them always that we can.

And for finish, one thing that feel proud me😁 is the big capacity that I have for learn about my career and all that entail, because the career can look like that all the people can study it or at least all that want study architecture🌇🌆 but is necessarily have capacity for understand all that entail too, and for this is that I feel proud me😄.

Comments

Popular Posts