POST 7: CARRER-RELATED WEBSITE

Hi! In this post I to talk about one of my favorites pages of my career 🌆(architecture), this is Plataforma Arquitectura (in Spanish) or Arch Daily (in English). 

Arch Daily have a different options of share info of project, for example for categories, country/region, architects, manufacturers, year, materials, area and color and have the typical search bar🔍. The contents of each project are different, but has some things common, like images 🔲of project or build and a description of this, that include year and place of construction and architects like minimum.

This page I visit usually twice at week like minimum, like source of inspiration in special for one of my subjects of the career (Taller)📏✐, that is the base of architecture. Then is much important in the moment of develop my ideas.

This page I like much because have many, even millions, of ideas of project and builds in around the world🌎, have many forms and colors different, and for all interests. Even have a lot of things that you do not imagines like are, you question: really exist this in some part of the world🤔? And, in special for this, is because I like so much this page.😻

I put the link of page: https://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl or https://www.archdaily.com/   

Comments

Popular Posts