POST 8: A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

My favorite subject in this semester I can say that is “Principios de Habitabilidad y Sostenibilidad” (PHS) or Taller📏✐, but like in this semester PHS finished, I´ll talk about this subject.

"Principios de Habitabilidad y Sostenibilidad" or PHS is a subject super flexible, our teacher has all the classes and subject in YouTube📷 since the beginning of the classes, then us can view in any moment the videos of the classes in case of some problem. And the classes like such, are correction of the group exercises. These things are some that more like of this subject.🥰🤍

This subject talk in general about strategies of construction 🏠🌇for a good habitability of the persons, the topics that has are solar radiation🌅, natural ventilation🍃, life cycle of the home and thermal covering🌞☔.

The time that I take in the career, I think that subject is one of what more I will are utility, because is a subject that have in mind the problem of the climate change🔥⚡, then in the future is one thing that yes or yes we will have apply in the builds.🙃

Comments

Popular Posts